This post has a free instant download for a free soccer theme chatterbox and number roll activities printable. There is one chatterbox which has two pages of directions, as well as two number roll activities. Just add dice! One of the number roll activities includes addition. A make-your-own-game is included for children who like to make paper games, which has a paper playing field. It is soccer fever time, after all.
Download your PDF file at the link below.
Soccer Theme Chatterbox and Roll the Number Activities
This fun printable includes:
1. Chatterbox activity with two pages of directions on how to fold the paper.
2. Roll the dice activities (this page has the students roll two number cubes and add to get the sums indicated.
3. Roll the number cube. This page only requires one number cube.
4. Buttons to represent players to create your own game.
5. Playing field for creating your own game.
Thank you for reading. May your favorite team always win!
You might also like the free editable sports awards download at the post about the book How to Coach Girls.
You might also like the free exercise vocabulary, letter-size exercise posters, and work pages at the link about the children’s book, Wallie Exercises.