The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time, fun pizza facts that are really going to engage the children. Teachers, when the class starts talking a few fun facts always helps divert attention back to the teacher. These would be good to read on a family game night, a car trip, or when waiting for an appointment. Entertainment for the children! The post has a round-up of crafts, books and recipes. A pizza theme is appealing to all.
Did you know the first documented pizzeria opened in 1830 in Port’Alba, Naples? The pizzeria was called Antica Pizzeria and it was here that the Margherita pizza was created after Queen Margherita of Italy. The most expensive pizza costs around $12,000 at a pizzeria in Italy and it measures 20 cm so it is a pizza for two. Two people? I can’t imagine spending such an amount of money on a meal. Maybe it has magic effects? Read these and more fascinating facts at the Crafty Moms Share blog post.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!