Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #60 and Shelly Bean Books
Do you know about the Shelly Bean Sports Queen book series? I read about them first on the Frantic Mommy blog. What a great idea! Shelly learns a new sport in each book, and safety tips are offered at the end of each story.
For this blog hop, I’m featuring a special post from last time about one of these books.
Shelly Bean the Sports Queen is a product of a new generation where being a “jock” is not only acceptable for girls but encouraged. Illustrator Marieka Heinlen captures the spirit of Shelly Bean. In each story, she and her friends learn how to play a new sport and parents can utilize the instructional and safety tips at the back of each book as well.
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
You might also like our multicultural book companion and free activities page.
Thank you for reading, Carolyn